Early Access Gaming (EAG)

   Hello! I'm here to inform you about some pretty cool news! Just recently I applied to be a volunteer writer for a website known as "Early Access Gaming"(EAG) and am now proud to say that I'm a volunteer writer for them! If you don't know what EAG is let me sum it up for you.

   EAG is an indie game reviewing website, where we find indie game's that not only strike our interest but think it will also strike the interest of others! And we share our thoughts on it, and review it, some reviews are written, while others are written and include a video to go along with that!

  As I recently became a volunteer writer we have a cool new feature coming soon, either this week or later on next week, which I'd love to keep a surprise so stay tuned for that, as that's one of the first things I'll be gladly working on!

  With that being said, to keep this blog post short and simple, if you'd like to check out Early Access Gaming please click here! and make sure to look out for my articles when you're there, but also help share them around! If you're an indie developer and want to see your game on the website feel free to contact either me and I'll see what I can do for you!

  On a side note, this blog will still remain, though I may post reviews that I do on EAG here as well, just to keep you guys entertained, I'll also try my best to do side reviews of other games on my own free time, looking forward to a great future working with EAG! :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colossorama - Review

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy - (Crash Bandicoot) - Review

Undertale - Review