Welcome to Paradox!

Hello, my name is David Strickland and welcome to "Paradox"! "Paradox" is a the first kind of blog I've ever had, and will have Game Reviews, News on some of the latest titles from indie titles, to mobile games, and more! Recently I had been developing an indie game of my own titled, you'd never guess it, "Paradox". But due to unfortunate technical issues with the computer I was using to develop the game, the hard drive went corrupt, and I lost all the work I had on the game, which really stumped me, I do plan on going back to developing it hopefully, and maybe have better luck with the computer next time.

As of right now, I've recently found a cheap MacBook for sale, and decided to buy it and use it for mostly for writing video game reviews, and starting up this blog as it's not the top of the line as it is the 2008 13" model, and only has 1GB of RAM... So yeah, can't really use this as a gaming computer and probably would NEVER get it anywhere close to running any game really. So that's why I decided to start up this blog, and finally put in my opinion's for the gaming community, I never really liked to state my opinion on the internet as I knew it was just an opinion, I don't like getting into arguments because I thought the latest Mario game sucked and everyone else adored it for all it's glory (Not saying that the latest Mario game sucked because I honestly don't even know what the latest one is, and Mario has some pretty good titles. Except for some of the recent.. Paper Mario game's... Paper Mario 64 will always remain my favorite at heart.)

The only gaming console I really have at the moment is a PlayStation 4 so with that being said I will try my best to write as many PlayStation 4 game reviews as much as I can (Can't promise that they will be the latest titles as I can't find the money to pick each new title up, but there will be some here and there). As for other titles I'll have to find a way to emulate, or recall from memory how I enjoyed some of the classic Nintendo title's and some of the ones that I hated (because who doesn't like to see a game reviewer rant about how much they honestly just wish they could rip apart the monstrosity of a game that they hate with a passion?).

Anyway, now that I've introduced myself, I hope you'll enjoy tagging along for the ride as I try my best to get you all some good reviews, and some gaming news (every once and a while). Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you'll stick around for more!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colossorama - Review

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy - (Crash Bandicoot) - Review

Undertale - Review